When it comes to automobiles, you can judge a car by its cover! That’s why we use state-of-the-art painting systems. Today’s modern factory finishes incorporate multiple layers of highly specialized paints.
The paint system that we utilize is constantly upgraded. We have implemented a waterborne paint system. It is the best technology available to ensure that each vehicle’s finish matches.
We match your vehicle’s finish in our paint mixing area. After selecting the correct color, we then prepare your vehicle for paint by sanding and applying primer and sealer.
After painting and applying clear coat, your vehicle is baked to give the paint durability and a high gloss that will last for the life of your vehicle. Your vehicle’s paint is then inspected and buffed to meet our quality standard.
Our professional detail team helps to wrap up the repair process by cleaning out the dust and debris that finds its way into your car during the process. They will vacuum and wash your car to give it a wonderful, clean look for when you get it back.
Our Customer Care Team is here to assist you from start to finish, including:
- FREE damage estimates! Going out of pocket? Want to get a price before you decide to file a claim? We’ll give you a FREE visual quote!
- Answering your questions about the process, and helping you through it all, including help with your claim!
- After-Hours Key Drop – schedule your car and arrange to drop it out of our hours!
- Arranging to have your car towed if it can’t be driven.
- Courtesy pick-up and drop-off in the local area – we will get you to work or home and pick you up! (Must be arranged in advance.)
- Arranging a rental that you can pick up when you drop off your car using our Rentals!
- Following up with you throughout your repair to update you on the status.
All of our collision repairs are guaranteed for as long as you own the car! Ask your Customer Care Representative for more information!